Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Damn I'm Lazy

Huh...feeling extremely lazy at the moment. Woke up at 3 this afternoon, having an early class at 9 o'clock which I attended in my sleep. Too lazy to do anything..its hard enough dragging myself to write this blog right now at this moment. See how long it'll last. I broke my lovely camera (Casio Exilim EX-S500) in Hungary on my winter trip last month and ended up reincarnated it with a digital SLR, the Canon 350D. Which at this moment I personally think a little bit too much thinking about all the commitment I have to make this year. We'll see how the payslip from my work and the JPA money turn out end of this month and I'll go from there. But there's a high probability of me sending it back in exchange of a Casio Exilim EX-S600 instead. I'm thinking £565 is a little too much, aint it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bloghopped from someone's blog (short memory, i seem to have). keep the rebel, it's an effin' great camera.

haywiRe said...

yeah i know its a great camera but im thinking its better for me to have a camera with me alll the time, taking pictures whenever i want. rather than having a great camera but its not there when u need it. but maybe its just the money =p