Thursday, February 08, 2007

When? How?





This one is currently up for sale on eBay for GBP21,995. Damn its hot for a five years car! I wonder when would I get one and how would i actually gonna be able to pay for it. Dream on, the price of the car is one thing, but the BMW M3 is actually on the top of the insurance group here in the UK, which is Group 20. The most expensive insurance group which means you'd have to pay a fortune for the insurance as well. Mine now is only on Group 5. Cheap hehe.
I'd settte for a regular (regular??) BMW 320i instead. A 320Ci (Coupe version) with 2 doors would be nice and more sporty but that would sacrifice the practicality coz I like to pick up and give people a lift. I could pick a decent one up for around GBP5000 now if I have the money. I used to own a two door car before (rest in peace, maybe already recycled to be forks and spoons now) and I know how its like. Its not so bad.
Well I got another 4 years before I go back to Malaysia for good. Hope I have one by then.
Man I gotta stop dreaming about these BMWs.

No comments: