Thursday, March 16, 2006

February Employee Of The Month

Dear Muhammid, (thats what they call me - never bothered to correct them)
Congratulations on being nominated for Winner of February's Night Crew Employee Of The Month.
Your nomination comes directly from your collegues who have recognised your performance within the Nightcrew team.
Thank you for your hard work and dedication to your role, which along with your collegues make our Nightcrew the success that it is.
Well done and keep up the hard work.
Darren, Norman and Andy (the managers)

Well, which part in there says that I'm actually a student? hahahah this is totally reversed for me. I'm now a full time worker, part time student. The nomination results as during the past month I was really determined to do some extra overtimes (note that its extra, means I do overtimes all the time but this is extra to those) which I calculated to be double the time I should actually work. Which meaaannnsss double the pay end of this month. And during those times I helped few guys at work with their tasks and and i think they are just thanking me for it. I dont really hope for the nomination (though can be expected) but really I'm in for the money money money. At the end of it, an extra over a grand a month cant be too wrong can it? Sekali kena kumpul duit nak kawin daaa.


1 comment:

toriq said...

waaaaa... tahniah2!!! haha.. kerja bnyk2.. kumpul duit.. nanti senang nak kahwen... huahauahua