Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm a 23 years old boy.

I'm 23 today! Thanks to my friend who actually remembered my bday and celebrated it with me last weekend in London ( special thanks to Mona and Awanis - her house, and Dug - he claims, for organising it) after the IC Mnite. Really enjoyed myself. Cant really type right now needed to go back to sleep so let the pictures say the words for me. It would do more justice than my lousy mouth (or little fingers of mine - for typing it out really).

nothing much. just the the impression - ay?

the props guys really broke their back doing the stage

the dead guys waiting in line for the immigration entrance -whether to go to heaven or hell

the finale - thats hajar in the middle behind the fireworks - if u can see her

me cutting the cake - thanks guys. love the yellow hat

the striped shirt guys posing for the camera. stripe guys, not strip guys!

the girls who came - or actually lives there hehe

all of us minus kiau, nik, durra n sab who went home earlier

There are some more pictures of the nite in atoy's blog. go check it out!

5 comments:

relucent said...

bukan claim organising it lah..claim on suggesting it..tu je..adeih..miscommunication je ni..potong rambut lah weih..hehe..Happy Birthday bro.

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday ayang,sorry saya bz..x sempat nak buat anything special for u...hihii

haywiRe said...

takpe...i gonna get a special birthday present this year..hehe =)

relucent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
haywiRe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.