Friday, December 08, 2006

Me - The Rempit Years

Missing my old bike at the moment. Remembering the times that i used to ride my bike at 170 on the highway..or 100kmh in the middle of a traffic jam between cars. Still, the best place for me to be those time was on the Penang Bridge, 140-150kmh mencilok between cars and lorries. Best feeling ever when reached the other side of the bridge. It feels like I'm victorious. The moment has passed, and im grateful that in those years of riding bikes like a manic, nothing really serious happened to me. Yes, once I collide with a Kancil when I'm 16, the first experience of flying at high speed. Then theres the second one when I'm 18, but this time the bike flew over me instead. Both time escaped with only bruises and minor injuries, scrapped skins, but nothing serious. No broken bones and limbs just yet. Of course there the occasional minor accidents here and there, but thats just life as a motorcycle rider in Malaysia. gotta accept that.

Now sold my bike to a relative, and theres nothing decent enough to ride at home in Malaysia. Only a restored vintage Honda Cup 50cc (honda bulat) and a bbllluueegghhh 4-stroke suzuki. No more my Suzuki RGV 120CC. More into 4 wheels at the moment, or BMW 328Ci to be precise, hehe.

However, these are the pics of my old bike

Looking like a true rempit


Rempit's 2002 Handsfree Special Edition - Nokia 3310
Gotta have one of these
Well, just for clarification:
I dont race. I dont ride in large groups harassing people. I dont ride on one wheel. I dont snatch people's handbags. I just like speed. I like mencilok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ala..rindunyer nak naik motor ngan awak..hihihi