Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Full Time Worker, Part Time Student?

Wondering what am I doing now in UK..am I actually a full time employee or a student? Can't really tell the difference now although as stated in my visa I'm a student but I've missed some classes (SOME?) but been going to work nearly every nite of the week - not weekends wohoooo! Even been called money grabber by my collegues - the nightcrews at B&Q because I stayed at work up to 7 in the morning when I'm supposed to work only until 3. My room's a mess, can't really find time to clean it up and fortunately my illegal roommates are cleaning up my laundries. Thats the good thing about it. Thanks Pet and Izman.
Missed all classes this week (its Wednesday now!) and a group meeting as well. Have to be at work again tonite until 3 and I got a class at 8.30 tomorrow morning. How bad is it? Sigh.
For those many people who asked is it me who's on the coconut tree on the background picture, yes, thats me, my dad took the picture when I'm about 10 or 11 years old climbing the coconut tree in Pantai Merdeka, Kedah when we're on a camping trip called Kem Bina Semangat - something like OBS for teachers-to-be (my dad's a lecturer in Maktab Perguruan Sultan Abdul Halim, Sungai Petani). Missed those days canoeing in the sea, mountain climbing, jungle trekking n abseilling with my dad. Think i'll join him for another trip before I'm getting married in August (for those of you who still doesn't know hehe - I'm taken.)
Oh and another good thing - Dug is cooking Nasi Padprik downstairs =)

No comments: