Monday, November 07, 2005

Hari Raya in Venice



Humm...just been back to this lovely little room of mine. Feeling tranquil now after such a hectic week. Since Monday I've been away in Venice for my class fieldtrip and then straight to London for a little bit of Hari Raya feeling to compensate my sadness of celebrating hari raya in Venice with the pigeons in St. Mark's Piazza. Alone.

Well, to be frank I might not feel THAT sad though. Looking at the pics it looked like I actually enjoying my time there. At the time I'm supposed to do some drawings but im not in the mood to do any. Well, who want to work on a Hari Raya afternoon after all? Might as well have some good time with the pigeons, and i did. Sat for about two hours ther feeding the birds. I've been there two years ago on a trip to Italy with Lenoq, loved the square so much i've been waiting to go back there for a while and there's the chance; my architectural class field trip to Venice.
My classmates rubbing the boob of Juliet in Verona. Apparently it brings good luck to rub her sculpture's boobs, but i guess its just an excuse for the tourists to grab it since they were there, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seronoknyer dierrrr