Tuesday, December 13, 2005

At The Studio

Didnt really sleep last night.. went to bed (on the floor actually, Pet's on the bed) at 6.30am this morning, suppossed to wake up at 8.30 but ended up waking up at 9.50am thanks to the construction guy next door bashing up the window of my neighbour. Would be really pissed at him if its any other day but today I really have to wake up to present my work for the crit, and there's actually hardly any. Most of the times I am of the few who did the work the very last minute, but this time I find myself in the majority of last-minute.com guys in my studio. I think up till yesterday afternoon nearly half of my classmates didnt have any idea what are they presenting today, and worked it all through last night. Some of us walked into the studio like zombies today, knackered. There's a few individual work, group work, assignments and essays running at the same time this week and we really don't have time to do it - well not all of it at the same time. I hope I could present the work today, get it done or else I have to do it on Friday obstucting my efforts for the other courseworks. I'm tired.

No comments: