Sunday, December 04, 2005

What Did I Say?


N868AVA - Its inner power yet to be unleashed

Hummm...as I said yesterday, got the new car today. A second car overnight, how interesting is that? Not exacly new, but new to me and relatively new to the one I had before (well, I still HAVE it now, but not for long). Its a 1996 Rover 214 Si, with 72,000 mileage and I got it for £500. I think its a good deal. A really good deal indeed. Nothing's wrong with the car apart from it needs replacement of its temperature sensor and some tweaking with the lower-level blower (heating, fan). The blower works fine at 3 and 4 level settings, but the lower settings at 1 or 2 it just didn't work. Its not a biggie considering how good the car looks, the interior, the better-sounding stereo, the engine with its low mileage despite the age, the power steering (I haven't got it in my last car), central locking with remote (yeaaaahhhhh), sunroof, 5 doors (the old one has 3 doors) and the fact that I got if for only £500. I could deal with it. The handling's really good (yeah its got power steering), the clutches fine and soft, and its got a 1.4 litre petrol engine (petrol's cheaper here than others - NOT relative to Malaysia) which is an optimum engine size for me right now - not too much power and certainly not less. Went to the car wash straightaway after eating lunch and came back home. Well, I don't think I could say more about the car because I just got it less than 4 hours ago, so we'll see how good this one is.

Comment on the picture : Thats Dug in the car, right after a car wash. As you can see that's my favourite spot for pictures, when and where else can I get a shining and clean car than after a good wash? Anybody had an itch in their head saying "where did I see this car before?" You are certainly right. It about the same model as Wahab's but his is maroon and this one is bright red. Oh and he's got a 2.0 diesel engine as opposed to my 1.4 petrol one. And I AM persuaded to buy this car because of his. I admit that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeye leh jln2 naik kete baru

haywiRe said...

hehe lagi 2 minggu lebih je lagi..kita gi shopping ye?