Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Unpublished Photos - The Old Days

During my A-Level college days, I bought a small digital camera (the size of a tic-tac..that's how small it is) from syuen - the tech savvy in college. Since then I started taking pictures of everyting and everyone around me in college. Not one or two pictures but literally a hundred pictures a day. It's sort of a diary..during that time (2002) not everyone have a digital camera yet and i am one of few who already have them - and its size really impress people because back then digital cameras are the size of a brick and i owned one thats small enough to put in my pocket without realising it was there.
Although the picture quality is not that good, and I actually owned few other digital cameras since then, but this camera was the special one. The paparazzi type. Went through the pictures this morning and decided to publish some of the pictures that I never showed to people. These are some pictures that I have chosen from a small range of time in my daily pictures - sorted to daily folders each day. Its nearly impossbile to include all because up until now there are 16,003 pictures in those folders and still counting!
09-11-02 - Ngeee! Thats me in college uniform
05-11-02 - In front of the great hall waiting for an exam ..feeling sorry for myself for not studying the night before

27-02-03 - Ngauumm! Syuen having his breakfast in cafe

13-11-02 Dug N Kiau - Dunno what these guys up to?

01-10-02 Fadh melepak atas pc in computing class

05-11-02 Lan as always giving his "poyo" pose. Lada memandang serong atas pelakuan Lan itu.

01-03-03 Moonie And Durra having their lunch - siap ade nasik tambah tu!

10-10-02 Pial dating in a rainy afternoon. hahahh!

15-01-03 Kami - now what happened there?

25-10-02 Me 'skodeng'ing the girls toilet - encouraged by Mona, Aiza, Fadh and Pet

25-10-02 Then Azie came out of it, completely unaware what happened outside. "Why are these people laughing at me?" looking at her friends.

16-01-03 Mon - Grrr! Dont la take my picture! haih Jonet nih!

28-02-03 Mon And Aiza - Ish...dah cakap dah tadi jangan amikkk

13-10-02 Is that Azie? yeah it is...Islamic week of some sort..I can't remember exactly

02-10-02 This is my view in computing classes.. Elaine! Hidup Sungai Petani!

11-03-03 On a bike IN the computer lab. taking a hard corner trying not to crash myself

09-01-03 During an exam - yeah i'm still in the exam - nobodys gonna realize im taking pictures. Think thats Hajar, Mona and Yati in a line

27-11-02 3A - Asa, Azie and Aiza in the Japanese Garden

14-03-03 Ahong and Ajak's intimate moment - That surely looks dodgy. What are these people doing in the public!

14-03-03 And these guys are enjoying the view! What!

14-03-03 Even these guys too!

10-01-03 Sya giving me a special pose

13-01-03 Elina in the RC - looking serious

02-02-10 The couple, Mr and Mrs Beadsworth in the dining hall - having lunch with Ms Bobby in front of them

21-11-02 Salini - What?

05-11-02 Atoy n Mona - Did anyone even remembered Atoy was this 'skinny' back then? (relative to how he looks now)

30-10-02 And vice-versa (Wahab)

14-12-02 Peristiwa Ketuk (kmys boys would know this)

19-02-03 Hajar - Dont really know what she's been like that for - but I like her impression

17-01-03 Maya looking really worried that we've lost our track in the Cameron Highlands jungle - Pial just started screaming in the background (wait a minute - she always screams anyway!)

I dont think i could add more to this..theres surely hundreds of others I wanna show u guys but this is really tiring to do. It not that easy to put this much pictures in this blog as most of you that are familiar with blogger would already know. Its probably easier to put it somewhere else like fotopages or such. Forgive me of any of the pictures offended or embarrass you - but I do think those photos - and many many more in my collection represent those happy and sad days we went through together in KMYS.

4 comments:

relucent said...

16k+ pictures huh?..we all know half of those consists of what.=P

m mohamad said...

best gile tgk those pics...miss those college days..hahha jonet,nice view huh in computing class...haha..

Anonymous said...

Those were the days in the comp lab..:) btw, you still owe me those pics with me n my hand blocking my face? :P (or are those on syuen's cam?)

haywiRe said...

hehe u still ingat eh? i couldnt even remember which one is it...bte nice seeing u again yesterday elaine...sorry could spend some more time..maybe next time then =)