Monday, February 27, 2006

Update

Hummm..been a long time since the last update. Been urged by certain people to update the site..and finally I've succeeded in bringing myself here whilst honestly I dont know what to write yet.
Nothing much has has happened since the last time I wrote here. Been going to work and classes as always, boring routines and once in a while went to Malaysia Nights elsewhere. Been to Warwick Malaysia Night, Cardiff Festival Of Diversity and looking forward to go to IC Mnite this weekend, and Notts Mnite the next weekend after that. Prettty much a Mnite year for me. I would go to Bath Mnite as well but Pial wont be there so thats out. Then the next destination is Southampton for the AKYUEM Alumni Weekend. Never been to that before (here in the UK). Been talking Dug recently about going to Southampton again since the last time we went there was in January in the first year we're here (yeah yeah my close friends would know the incident that happened with the speed cameras and the trauma and series of events that followed) and then the next thing we know the AKYUEM weekend will going to take place there on the 1st of April. Pucuk dicita ulam mendatang bak kata orang. Let there be more people there when we go instead of few people gathering together it'll be more fun. Thats the plan. So Ipe, what about that lasagna you've mentioned?
Ouh people..anybody flying back to Malaysia anywhere around 15th of June? 3 months return ticket round that time would be £395, I've just called Lee's Travel like half and hour earlier to confirm it. But im trying to go back towards the end of June, and the guy on the other end of the phone quoted me for £480 for that. damn. I really need to go back on the end of june because I'm coming back here on the 30th of September (missing half a week of class) , so I guess I would have to fork out that extra £85 to cover that. So guys go call Lee's Travel and grab your deal, its really cheap!

No comments: