Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Vypress

Looking at the chatterbox next to my blog...i remembered something thats a part of our daily life in KMYS (ish ape tak abis abis lagi mood kmys nih) the alternative chat program Vypress that we use so much there since mIrc was banned in college. I could remember coming back to my room, looking at my laptop to find some 200++ mass messages on the desktop. And the early incident with Sarai when we still have wet nosses not knowing that anybody could trace where these messages come from. Ok many people might not know what happened. The incident happened somewhere around second or third month in KMYS, on one rainy night. I was mass messaging all the people on Vypress with some crap (flooding it think) and some people are quite annoyed with me at that time. I remembered my Vypress nick at that time was oTak_Tak_bEtuL. hehehe u could imagine how i was back then.

Then suddenly after 30 or so mass messages Sarai (our senior) messaged me and bear in mind I did not know how to trace messages yet so I dont know who that was. He told me to quit sending crap mass messages but i replied harshly (not knowing he'll know which chalet I was in and there was heavy rain at 11pm, nobody would come) then suddenly, in the midst of the heavy rain, I saw an umbrella moving through the chalet common room's blinds. Weh cuak sial hahahaha. At once I changed the nick to wAyAr_PutuSs (yes not knowing there's nickname history in Vypress as well) and then he is; Sarai at the door of my chalet.

He knocked, he came in and asked me and i said dont know. Then he came to the computer and checked the history and there I am kantoi red handed. Kena la marah and i said I was sorry, I dont only aim to bug him alone but everyone in Vypress. After some awkward moment he went back to his chalet and I was thankful tak kena penyepak or some other abuse that night hahaha.
The next day I met him in surau before Maghrib prayer (you dont believe I go to surau but I actually do sometimes) and he said he was sorry about the incident last night. Said he was buggered with something else and I was there at the wrong time at the wrong place. Then we made peace.
The next thing I know everybody knew about this thing and the seniors start calling Sarai as my big brother hahahaha. Some memories I have there. To refresh your memories, this was how Vypress looked like. Look at the top of the user's list, I'm second from top (oTak_Tak_bEtuL, wAyAr_PutuSs, then ~hayWiRe~, see the connection yet how I came to derive this Haywire name?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!