Saturday, May 13, 2006

Exams

Hey..as most of you might have known, its exams time! Gonna start my first one on Monday, fortunately most of my papers (four in all) are at 1.30pm except one, the last one on 30th of May at 9am. It doesn't seem much, but considering i just started studying gonna really make me crazy. Well, not that crazy. But I also have the work to bear (BnQ work) and the finalizing of my architectural studio portfolio to do. So, a busy month. Maybe not a lot of updates but most of the time i'll be here in my desk in front of the computer, so who knows if i actually got some ideas to blog about? We'll see. Here is my exams timetable:
15 May 1.30pm - Management & Decision Making
17 May 1.30pm - Building Services Engineering
22 May 1.30pm - Planning Theory & Philosophy
30 May 9.00am - Theories of Architecture
Well, again, not much, definately not as stressful as mona's, but hey, I missed a lot of classes this year so I'll have to make up for those this time of the year. From square one that is. Buona Fortuna.

No comments: