Monday, May 01, 2006

Okay, which one? Any opinion? (updated)

Just ordered the Coach handbag from Yunni as hantaran for my wedding in August. Now time for mine. I was wondering whether to get a watch now or should I wait till I get back to Malaysia in June. There would be some nice selection of watches in Malaysia, and the prices are quite competitive and I could actually try them on before buying them. But at the moment I got a specific watch in mind, and I'm worried I wouldnt get the same one in Malaysia. Its this Tissot Trend Dress TXL Chrono, in black leather strap with black face or brown strap with white face. If u read my blog earlier, you'd realise I only bought leather strap watches. The reason for this is I cant wear steel wristwatches, its just too painful. Hehe not that I'm allegic to steel or anything, I just got hairy wrists and it would get stuck between the watch parts (is it too much information I'm telling you guys?). Its USD$400 but I can actually get them for as low as $288 for the black one or $328 for the white (without shipping from the US). I thought about it a while ago when I was getting my Victorinox watch and I was more inclided to go for the white-faced one with the brown strap, coz it really looks more professional and elegant. But I admit the black one looks sleekier. Its a tough choice, only if I could get my hand on them to compare...

damn its hard to upload pics on the blogger website nowadays. Lemme just publish this first before it dissapear, wasting my time and energy trying to update the site.

At last got them uploaded with much hassle. Damn bugger. Okay, back to the issue, what do you think? Any second opinion? Or, should I say sixth, or seventh opinion? hehe

Update: I think I've made my mind on the watch. Its gonna be the brown-white one. Found on the net that it was recomended by askmen.com:

The Trendy Casual Watch

"If you're looking to make a statement, look no further. Tissot engineered this watch for the fashion-oriented urbanite with a leading and innovative personality. Being a great icebreaker, it's the perfect "going out" watch. Wear it with jeans and your other trendy threads."


And I like the strap as well. Its the kind of a leather strap with a closed buckle at the back type. Really cool.

I wonder how such a small thing could really amuse me. If I were back in Malaysia and not come here, I dont think I would ever lay my hands on these babies. Not anywhere soon anyway. =p

3 comments:

relucent said...

definitely the red brown strap..total elegance.

m mohamad said...

hmm personally...to me..the brown one is nice for semi formal - casual wear. But for work, I would choose the black one. The best advice I can give you is, for what occasion will you wear it for. Black and metal straps are for work...brown for dinner, functions yada2.. BUT hehe kalau saje gatai nak beli..i would choose the brown one hehe..

haywiRe said...

cheh..are u implying that i should buy both? haha