Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More time! more time!

I just learned the fact that you NEED to study earlier before an exam. Not just 30 hours before your paper which is just plain stupid. And it is down to less than 20 hours now. But one more thing I learned: my unattended module which I missed every other Thursday can be learned by myself, by the aid of lecture notes downloaded from the faculty website, and past year papers. And textbooks. Im not revising, Im learning from the very beginning.
I just wish I have more time. Maybe if I could stop time? I could be watching movies, tv series or read Wikipedia (I blame you Ipe for introducing me to wiki, I just cant get enough of it) or just sitting there on my bed doing nothing at this moment in time. I mean looong moment when time stops. Which can be argued, if I could stop time I would be like "Alah kalut apa study...lepak luuu esok start ar study...time kan tak jalan ni." Come tomorrow, and I still havent studied, yet another day extends. Another after another after another. and its still Tuesday the 16th. Which, when I come to think of it, I cannot afford to, having in mind that I have 4 more years to come here in the UK. I cant extend more of that. Thats enough.
Okay lemme see those lecture notes again...

4 comments:

toriq said...

well, the same thing happens to me.. u r not alone.. hehe

fadh said...

hahaha.. SOOO know what u meann dude..

haywiRe said...

damn i just did it again...exactly 30 hours until tomorrow's paper!

relucent said...

actually waq was honest. We embrace britney's songs unconciously. Waq embrace it up front. kan waq?..no?. u didnt do it again?