Sunday, April 09, 2006

And again

Well, this was an embarassing moment. Anak bapak, you might say. But this was Mr J in my side on the bus to KL. Cant remember why he was on the bus with us..oh I might remember actually. Maybe the Computing class trip to the Mimos Centre somewhere near Bukit Jalil but I'm really not sure.

The story:

I came into the bus first, then Mr J (or Abang J, some might call him) came in and sat beside me. We never actually met before, at least not one on one like that. So there was an awkward moment there. Then realizing the tense in the small little space between us, he started a conversation "Erm..ape nama awak?" and I answered short "Junaidi". Full stop. Few moments later, he asked again "Awak ni asal dari mana?" Short again I answered "Sungai Petani, Kedah." Then, not knowing what to ask again both of us pretended to sleep. I dont know, I am anyway.

For the rest of the 45 minute trip to KL, I was talking to myself: "wwwooiiii bila nak sampai nihhh!!!"

haha and then the next thing i know syuen showed me this picture he took of us. You can actually see my eyebrows berkerut-kerut memikirkan nasib diriku yang malang oh tuhan. Damn I wouldnt wanna be put next to him again ever. I mean ever. haha

No comments: