Sunday, April 09, 2006

What I do at work: updated

Okay, I have described what I do to some of you verbally, but I am sure most of you dont even know what I do at work in B&Q. This picture tells it. Those blue boxes (or called totes, the jargon at B&Q) contains small bits of stock that I have to put away in their place. The picture shows me in the plumbing aisle, and in the background are all the tiny bits of pipework on pegs or boxes. So I took the small bits of plumbing items from the blue boxes, and I put them to their places in the back of the picture. Thats basically what I do everyday at work. But thats not all, sometimes i do heavy works as well. And on Sunday I tidy up the store. Kemas2 sikit. Kuli batak la katakan. But I like the job. Nice and easy.

Answering the call from atoy, I'm putting this up as well. We're not all serious at work, sometimes we play with the machines. There a a lot of machines to play (bare in mind we're not supposed to), this one is called a WAVE machine for putting stuff in high places (hey its really high sometimes, not just for someone who is vertically challenged like me) and theres the power pallet truck, but no atoy we cant play with the forklift machine - we need a licence for it. Its a lot bigger and more dangerous. Ouh and there's the electric wheelchair as well hahaha

The definition of work and play

B&Q Model

No comments: